CPS Parents, Teachers Say They’re Frustrated By Vague Reopening Plans: ‘I Do Not Want To Be An Experiment’

My FB post was cited. Schedule didn't work for me to take a follow up interview before their deadline, but if I could, I would have added what is pointing out: CPS suddenly decided to send out the survey which was not a part of the initial framework, because those community meetings didn't go as they had wanted to and parents are not happy with the hybrid plan.


"Aiko Kojima Hibino, a CPS parent and education activist, said parents are being asked to chose between an “ill-conceived” hybrid model or a remote learning plan which parents would have to commit to “without knowing its details.”

Parents, Hibino said, “are forced to choose with extremely limited information on extremely short notice.”